- In order to take advantage of some of the features of the site, you must register and create a member account on doyoubeauty.com, which is free of any cost. An online registration form may require you to provide information such as your name, email address, and a password. Your password is a component of our security system. As such, it is your responsibility to protect it. Do not share your password with any third parties. If your password has been compromised for any reason, you should change it immediately.
- All the information provided to us by you on doyoubeauty.com, including sensitive personal information, is voluntary. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, but please note that withdrawal of consent will not be retroactive. You can access, modify, correct and eliminate the data about you which has been collected pursuant to your decision to become a user of the Website. If you update any information relating to you, we may keep a copy of the information which you originally provided to us in its archives.
- Due to the communications standards on the Internet, when you visit the Website, we automatically receive the URL of the site from which you came and the site to which you are going when you leave. We also receive the Internet Protocol (IP) address of your computer (or the proxy server you used to access the World Wide Web), your computer operating system and type of web browser you are using, email patterns, as well as the name of your internet service provider (ISP). This information is used to analyse overall trends to help us improve our service.
- The Website uses temporary cookies to store certain data (that is not sensitive personal data or information) that is used by us and our service providers for the technical administration of the Website, research and development, and for administration. In the course of serving advertisements or optimizing services to you, we may allow authorized third parties to place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser. We do not store personally identifiable information in the cookies.
- We may keep records of telephone calls received and made for making inquiries, orders or other purposes for the purpose of administration of services, research and development, quality management services and for proper administration.
- The Website may enable you to communicate with other users or to post information to be accessed by others, whereupon other users may collect such data. We hereby expressly disclaim any liability for any misuse of such information that is made available by visitors in such a manner. We value the privacy of information pertaining to our associates. The linkage between your IP address and your personally identifiable information is not shared with third-parties without your permission or except when required by law.
- We will enable you to communicate your privacy concerns to us and that we will respond to them appropriately. We do not disclose any personal information to advertisers and for other marketing and promotional purposes.